Event Tent Rental in Florence MS
Party tents are a great way to keep your guests comfortable and safe from the outside elements. They also protect your food, which makes for happy people! Event Pros in Florence, MS, is the perfect solution for your next party! With our event tents, you can enjoy an evening with friends without worrying about what’s outside. Our team of experienced event planners at Event Pros Tent Rental in Florence, MS, will work with you to choose the perfect tent for your event, and we’ll even take care of delivery, set-up, and takedown. So all you have to do is enjoy your party! We offer tent rental items including, but not limited to:
- Tent Rentals – Our tents come in sizes ranging from 100 sq ft to 4800 sq ft so that you can find the ideal one for your needs. With so many options to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be able to find the perfect tent for your next event.
- Table Rentals – Whether you’re looking for a table that comfortably seats eight or ten guests, we have the perfect one. We have a variety of round and rectangular tables to choose from, each exemplary for your party theme.
- Chair Rentals – If you’re hosting a corporate banquet, wedding, or backyard birthday party, we have chairs to fit your occasions. Our chairs are available in various colors, sizes, and styles, making them more aesthetically pleasing.
- Tent Accessories – We have all your supplies, including sidewalls, heating, and lighting. Add sidewalls to keep out the wind and rain. Our sidewalls are available in a range of colors and sizes so that you can find the perfect fit for your tent. Finally, add heating and lighting to make your event more comfortable and inviting. Our heating and lighting options are available in different shapes and sizes so that you can find the absolute fit for your needs.
- Additional Inventory Rentals – As you search for the best item to make your event stand out, we have various items available from fans and dance floors down through generators with many sizes in tow!
- Staging Rentals – Staging is a great way to make your event look more professional and elegant. For example, if you’re having graduates enter the stage right after receiving their degree, there should be no distractions while everyone watches.